Thursday 17 June 2010

A tummy tuck?.........

So its that time of year again that I want to feel as slim as possible, and most of the time this is an impossible task (I'm a lover of all food that is bad for me). So I thought I would give the Rodial Tummy tuck sticks a try in hope that they would streamline me to within an inch of my life, ok, maybe that's an over exaggeration but still, being £48 I was hoping for a near miracle.

So, Rodial claim that one of these sachets mixed with water after your evening meal for two weeks will "help speed up digestion to achieve a slimmer waistline". In my opinion this seems a pretty big claim for one sachet mixed with water for two weeks, but I was willing to try them to see if they worked. The sticks contain ingredients such as pineapple and papaya enzymes, fennel seeds and green clay, which all, in some way, claim to help you achieve a slimmer waist. So after just over a week I can safely say they are not worth £48.

They might have worked yes, but that also might have been down to some fairly healthy eating that I have tried to adopt. I don't really feel any less bloated, not that I particularly was before, and I am not sure I'm that much more "streamline" in the waist area, well not enough for £48 worth of product. The sachets did not taste too bad, they were ok, a pineapple flavour, however I did find it hard to mix in the water as it separated a bit and some of the mixture would float to the top in lumps. Would I repurchase, no, simply because they are expensive and I feel something like green tea would have a similar effect but for much cheaper.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing your thoughts on these. I've always wanted to try them but think I'll give it a miss! x

    ReplyDelete