Tuesday 25 May 2010

Here comes the sun....


Continuing on the theme of sun (can you tell I love the summer!) I thought I'd post about the sun care I shall be using whilst on holiday. I'm going to Turkey for just a week to stay in my parents apartment with one of my friends for just a girly chill out for a week, I can't wait.


Usually I am fairly picky with my facial sun care as I'm fussy about not wanting products to break me out and I like a product that is catered for the face as well and not just the body. For my body I just use Ambre Soliare that my parents use so I just use their products but for my face I use something different. Last year I used Clarins, which I like but this year I thought I'd try something different. This time I have gone for Liz Earle as I like their products for my face and don't have a problem with my face care breaking me out. This product is the mineral sun cream and it can be used for face and body. I found this little 30ml size on Ebay (a new product to the line so was confident it wasn't last years spf which would have expired.) It is SPF 20, which is what I normally use for my face and it seems to be made of many natural ingredients. The consistency however does seem fairly thick - something I'm no too sure about for my face, but I'm going to give it a whirl anyway. Hopefully it wont break me out or cause any excess shine or greasy feeling, something that I do not need when lying on a beach or for anytime really.


For my after sun for the face I'm sticking with my Clarins After sun Replenishing Moisture care for face and decollete - a bit of a mouthful but I love the smell, its really hydrating and I like the thick consistency for over night. I shall also use the Lancaster After sun for my face as well as body as it is designed to use on both. Overall I should be well protected and well hydrated for my holiday, so bring on the sun!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment