Monday 3 May 2010

My skin


Me and my skin have a difficult relationship. Most of the times I dont love it. My cheeks, yep, they are fine, no blemishes or dryness, just normal skin. As is my forehead, pretty normal, however an odd spot will crop up every now and again inbetween my eyebrows. I can deal with this as any old spot treatment will work on it and it will be gone in a couple of days. My chin and around my lips, now thats a different story. I dont have terrible acne, dont get me wrong, its just more hormonal and under the skin spots, which I hate as I cant get rid of it! No matter what products I try, it just wont go. Its easy to cover those areas with concealer as its not majorly raised skin but it is also red at times. It just annoys me and like most people, I want perfect skin! :o)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment