Tuesday 18 May 2010

Md skincare Alpha Beta Daily peel pads


On my hunt for flawless skin I found this product. It's by Md skincare and its the Alpha Beta Daily Peel pads. They are an at home facial peel with a two step system, designed to improve the texture, firmness and appearance of your skin tone. They are recommended for reducing breakouts, fading skin discolouration and minor marks on your skin. They help to retexturise the skin and I also read that they reduce the under the skin spots (milia), and this is the main reason for my purchase. They are recommended for all skin types and seem pretty gentle,(for a daily facial peel that is).They contain antioxidants and vitamins A, C and E, green tea extract and are oil free, so sound pretty good. I got the body ones as I heard they are the same as the face ones only bigger, therefore more for your money. And yes, these are expensive and retail for around £55, but I found mine on eBay and therefore were quite a bit cheaper.

The tub came with two containers inside, step one, the alpha beta refining peel, and step two, the neutralising system. You apply the step one pad to your skin and leave for 2-3 minutes. Then apply the step two and your done. pretty simple and they feel refreshing as the consistency is like a very moist face wipe. There are 30 pads in each container and it can be used daily for 30 days. I'm going to use them daily (at night after removing my makeup) for at least 20 days or until I'm happy with the results and try and save a few for special occasions when I feel my skin needs a little extra help.

I have been using them for 5 days now and can already see results. My skin is very even in texture and most of the milia underneath my eye area has gone, wooo! There is also an improvement of the milia on my chin too, which is my main area of concern. My skin looks brighter and my pores look a little more refined. I am very happy with the initial results and can't wait to see what will happen in the next few days. The peel doesn't really sting (it says it might do a little bit), there is a slight tingle, which I actually like as I feel its doing something, but once you add the neutralising pad it goes away.

Overall, yes they are pretty expensive, but in my mind, worth it. I've always wanted to tackle those under the skin spots that I cant seem to get to, and with these pads, I feel I am getting there. My skin looks brighter and more even and for the coming summer months I'm looking forward to not having to wear as much makeup (some still needed/wanted of course :o)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment